Saturday, 16 May 2015

What's in a Name?

It should be no surprise to anyone who knows me that, with the feelings of frustration and powerlessness fading after the election, I have now become uncertain over the name I have chosen. Will I change it? I'm not sure, but I will probably have a think. When I made the page it reflected a burning passion to change the status quo and do good for the world. Since that time my feelings have changed to something more like calm, persistent determination, with a view to writing less serious things from time to time.

With respect to proper posts, I have a couple in the works and a lot of revision I should be doing, so we shall see. If the Tories continue on their path of trying to make themselves look like maniacal, evil tyrants (re-introducing fox hunting, repealing the human rights act, cutting disability access schemes) I may need this page just to cope.

No comments:

Post a Comment